As esteemed lawyers at Capitol Title Group that provide quality services to our clients, we strive to extend our mission to the larger community. We want to highlight the values of ambition and focus, and how they are integral to honing one’s skills so that they are set up for future success.
A great education can be transformative for a student. Showing a commitment in the classroom can foster opportunities for a growing career. We are excited to announce that we are offering a scholarship to a student who exemplifies academic excellence and a desire to cultivate their knowledge. Through this award, we want to emphasize the importance and worth of education by recognizing a notable and accomplished student who wishes to take their studies further.
The Capitol Title Group Scholarship 2022 consists of a $1,000 prize and will be awarded to a top student who is an aspiring legal student. To excel in the field of law, students must show that they have strong critical thinking skills and are capable of handling a rigorous academic workload. The most exceptional students show an aptitude in a wide variety of disciplines and subjects. We look forward to recognizing a scholar who is committed to honing their education for a bright future.
- This scholarship is open to any student who is currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate, graduate, or professional program in the United States. This includes accredited community college students as well as high school seniors and students who possess a GED who have been accepted to or are enrolled in an accredited program.
- The scholarship applicant must be dedicated to pursuing a career in law and be able to demonstrate this commitment in their essay.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 or above.
Essay Prompt & Questions
Respond to the following prompt and questions in an essay of 1,000 words or less:
- Who is a renowned legal scholar that you admire and why?
- What is your dream career and why do you want to pursue it?
- Describe a moment when you have experienced failure and how did you grow from it?
Required Application Materials
- Current Resume in PDF format;
- Essay: 800-word minimum and 1,000-word maximum. Visual creativity encouraged; and
- Current, unofficial transcript.
Submission Deadline: July 31, 2022
All application materials must be submitted by this date
Award Announcement: August 31, 2022
Scholarship Amount: $1,000
Scholarship applicants must submit all application materials by email to: email@example.com
If you have questions, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org